domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Friends (Little Sad)

Yes,
We are friends,
brothers
and I can say,
we are family.
Everything that we've made
in all these years,
this friendship,
all the troubles,
the peace,
the love,
the battles,
the fall,
the arise,
are bringing to us
more beautiful memories
and union,
for the next years,
this friendship,
this brotherhood.

My dears friends,
it's hard to find the perfect words
to describe all this feeling,
but there's a word
a simple and powerfull word,
a feeling word...
and yes... the word is Love,
because the love can do everything.

You are the best,
your friendship
makes me feel
completely,
without you,
all things would be different,
maybe...
but I'm happy with this life
and with you too.

Just I want to wish the best for you,
tell you that your soul is amazing
and all your way to see the life,
to love everything,
is amazing and perfect,
and I wish this friendship
forever.

Forever and ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario